Your fist step is knowing how much wedding your can afford. To do this
look over your current living expense budget and savings and factor in the
unforeseen such as much needed auto repairs, household maintenance and
Establish a wedding budget you and your spouse can live with comfortably. Will any
debt be involved? Keep it to a minimum.
They key to doing this is establishing and sticking to a realistic budget
early in the planning stages of your wedding. The checklist on this page
provides you with the basic expense items of a modest wedding plan.
Getting Costs and Estimates
list in this planner. Copy and Past into note pad. Print it out if you
wish. Enter your planned wedding budget
on the top of the list, Next to each item leave enough space to enter
price costs and store, vendor caterer names. For clothing remember to
figure in alterations, pressing and storage costs.
Where clearances, sales, and special discounts are found write down
the store and enter details in your notes such as store to store
comparison costs, sale deadlines and expiration dates. Choosing Stores and Services
Get recommendations, site reviews and store
rating using the online smart consumer review shopping tools available.
Remember that getting something cheaper is only half the processes.
You want full quality service with no hitches. Read ads carefully and make
phone calls. Ask what's the catch and will you be paying more once
the service is contracted.
Once you satisfied with a price put it in
this Budget calculator and move on.
Calculating Wedding Expenses
Remember to include tax and shipping when ordering products. As
about other costs that may be added in when opting for a service.
If you are out of budget limits it's time to do some wheeling and
dealing. Call other services, look for sales and clearance items.
Ask about out-of-season discounts and volume discounts.
Save $10,000 or More Planning, Organizing and Managing Your Own Wedding with My Wedding Planner.
Wedding Planing Download and Order Center
Instant download - $49.00
1. Step by Step Wedding Planning Tutorial
2. Timeline Wedding Planner Organizer with Checklist
3. Wedding Budget Calculator
4. Master of Ceremonies Wedding Party Intro Worksheet
5. Honeymoon Planner Checklist
6. Reception Table Seating Worksheets
7. Reception Hall Location Sheet
8. Wedding Party Roster and Worksheet
9. Wedding Gown Window and Catalog Shopping Worksheet
10. Bridal Party Gown Window and Catalog Shopping Worksheet
11. Grooms Tux Window and Catalog Shopping Worksheet
12. Groomsmen Tux Window and Catalog Shopping Worksheet
13. Wedding Cake Shopping Worksheet
14. Flowers, Bouquets Shopping Worksheet
15. Wedding Caterer Evaluation Form
16. Ceremony Music Form
17. Wedding Photographer Evaluation Form
18. DJ - Band - MC Evaluation Form
19. Wedding Day Transportation Record
20. Reception Hall Evaluation Form
21. Wedding Reception Dinner Organizer
22. Rental Equipment Record
23. Wedding Correspondence Stationary
24. Wedding Gifts - Registration Record
25. Wedding Rings Record
26. Lingerie Shopping Record
27. Romantic Wedding Night Organizer
28. Wedding Party Gift Ideas Organizer
29. Accommodations Records for Out-of-Towners
30. Rehearsal Dinner Planner
31. Guest Book Template